Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Still trying to get the wife to commit.  A guy at work thinks that having the pair would really seal the deal.

I found this thread which has a ton of information.  Namely that the real EL supplier for the movie was OrionTechnologies but their products don't seem to be available for end consumers.





I am considering custom printed Lycra for the base shirt and pants but need to talk to the wife about feasibility.  The company I found prints on a myriad of fabric types.

The deluxe identity disc supplier is a done deal but the videos I have seen of the deluxe identity disc don't show it "on" like it should appear when attached to your back... which means I will likely have to modify it and maybe take it a step further to add my own EL which is powered when attached to the suit instead of USB.

No comments:

Post a Comment