Friday, January 14, 2011

Now I am just waiting for a lot of stuff to arrive by mail.

My wife understandably blew up last night because of the dress forms.  I hadn't had a chance to really discuss it with her and I didn't realize that making an offer meant that the transaction is final once the seller accepted the offer (did this workflow change on eBay?).  We are very tight on cash after the holidays and my power steering pump didn't help matters.

So overall I got a little bit (rather a lot) overzealous about the costume considering we have 10 months to complete it so I am going to focus on the discs for a while and make a little to help pay for them and hopefully I can undo the tainting of the costumes project

One of the recent purchases for an ELmod disc was from a Daft Punk cover band member!  That is why I am in this business... I asked them to send us pictures from their first performance!

No comments:

Post a Comment