Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Everyone is sick in the family except me so up at 4:30am with my daughter... probably won't last a long time tonight.

I have spent about 20 minutes so far cutting posts and I would say I am more than half done.  The factory battery is going to take most of the remaining time.

I also spent about 25 minutes mounting the LEDS on the blade but that is done.  Now I need to do the wiring.

Cutting the tabs off the factory blade only took about 10 minutes with a box cutter.  I used thick cardboard on my work surface to protect it and it had a nice effect of giving the blade some friction so I didn't accidentally cut through the rim itself.

Casting the blade and the two C rings takes about 3.5 ounces of PET and a 15 drops of catalyst per ounce.

No comments:

Post a Comment