Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Now I am all set up on the iPhone to upload videos directly to YouTube!

I found the Eclectic E-6000 at Jo Anne's here in town so I am not going to settle for the Eclectic Goo.

We bought a few sheets (2mm and 6mm) of the Foamies stuff they had there. It doesn't say EVA anywhere on it so I guess I still need to go to Hobby Lobby so if I can see if this stuff is the same thing or not. If it is, Jo Anne's has the 2mm in a larger roll which would be convenient to go buy.

TAP Plastics order should be here today. Dress forms should be here tomorrow. Replacement order from ELwirePros and the new order from Coolight should arrive today or tomorrow too.

Someone had commented on the Identity Disc page about me re-casting the blade/rim piece. The problem I see is that there is a texture on both sides and the stuff I bought is really for making a mold of one side of the piece. Also the resin that I am using may not survive a drop as well as the flexible stuff they have in it now. My gut tells me that the white LED's will be so bright in fact that it won't matter... the color it will give off is the same tinge as the white bulbs themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment