Saturday, February 12, 2011

Updated picture of the hexagon fabric we have been shipping.  See the "Hexagon Fabric" page to purchase!


Had some trouble programming the Arduino Nano from WinAVR using the same settings as I was doing directly to the ATMEGA168.  I found some advise on this site that I will quote below to save you time...
Upload sketches with AVRDUDE
The bootloader is an 'stk500'-compatible, which means you can use good ol' AVRDUDE to program the arduino.
Just plug in the USB cable, then press the reset just before you start avrdude.
  • Use -b 19200 to set the baud rate to 19200
  • The device signature reads dont seem to work so you'll want to use -F
  • The programmer type is avrisp
  • The device type is -p m168
  • The port is whatever the FTDI chip shows up as

4 comments:

  1. Well, at this point, it's kind of too late for me to get the fabric. So would it be alright if I just cancel my order and you refund me the payment? Please get back to me asap. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Done. Sorry to have wasted your time like that... I hope you work out something else. If you end up needing it down the road lemme know I will send it to you priority mail - on the house (I am having them do a big run and ship it to me so that I can handle my own damn inventory and shipping and tracking).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi... do you by any chance still have any of this fabric available? I have a friends who is looking for exactly this, and he may be interested. I realize it was a while back, but you just never know unless you ask, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rani_Z! I only have swatches, I would be happy to send you some if you send me your snail mail address http://orpex.blogspot.com/p/contact-me.html
    We had issues with the company that we used to do the printing... profit margin was negligible so I gave up.

    ReplyDelete